CME data shows the probability of the Fed cutting interest rates in March is 39%

data IN IS the 2024-02-02 99
According to CME Federal Reserve Watch: the probability of the Federal Reserve maintaining interest rates in the range of 5.25%-5.50% in March is 61%, and the probability of a 25 basis point rate cut is 39%. The probability of maintaining interest rates unchanged until May is 27.7%, the cumulative probability of a 25 basis point rate cut is 51%, and the cumulative probability of a 50 basis point rate cut is 21.3%.
相关推荐